Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wonnemonat Mai


Can you believe it’s June already? What the heck? Time is just flying by. The month of May has been quite something. At least for George and I. Most days turned out to be good. Great actually. But there were some days which were just downright awful. That’s life I guess.



However, I’m not going to get into details here or turn this into another political rant. And boy, do I have a lot to rant about. But I won’t. Not today.



Instead I will think happy thoughts. Be positive. Why don’t we just share some photos with you. And simply let the pictures do the talking.



It’s all good!



Have a happy June.



By the way, this entry's title “Wonnemonat Mai” is a German poetic expression and loosely means the merry month of May.




The following images were taken at our home and backyard.









More pictures from some of our venturing to the Las Vegas “Strip” during the month of May.















1 comment:

AL? said...

Wenn Du denkst es geht nicht mehr, kommt irgendwo ein Lichtlein her! Maybe I should just wish you both Wonnemonat Juni! Hugz