Monday, July 28, 2008

The one and only


That infamous T-Shirt.
Dieses berüchtigte T-Shirt.

While looking through our blog I noticed that on most of the placed photos I seem to be wearing the same T-shirt over and over again. What’s up with that? Do I only own that one T-shirt? Am I wearing it constantly? For days or even weeks in a row? Ewww!

I can assure you that this really coincidental. It’s just one of these weird things where people may get the wrong idea about someone or something because of stuff like that. But I guess I must really like this T-shirt. I most definitely like the color. George’s mother gave it to me as a present when she was on her four-months cruise around the world. She got this shirt in Australia on one of her many excursions.

Anyway, there’s a good chance you will see this T-shirt on me again in upcoming pictures. And yes, it will have been washed many times in-between. Rest assured about that!

Als ich vor kurzem unseren Blog durch geschaut habe, ist mir aufgefallen das ich anscheinend immer das gleiche T-Shirt anhabe. Ja was? Besitze ich etwa nur dieses eine T-Shirt? Trage ich es ständig? Vielleicht sogar auf Dauer für Tage oder Wochen hindurch? Igitt!

Ich kann ganz beruhigt sagen, daß das alles rein zufällig ist. Es ist einer von diesen eigenartigen Gegebenheiten, wovon sich Leute ein total falsches Bild von einem machen können. Aber ich scheine dieses T-Shirt wirklich zu mögen. Auf jeden Fall mag ich die Farbe. Georges Mutter hatte mir dieses T-Shirt von ihrer vier-monatigen Schiffskreuzfahrt um die ganze Welt mitgebracht. Sie hat dieses T-Shirt in Australien gekauft, als sie auf einem der vielen Landausflüge war.

Wie auch immer, Ihr werdet in Zukunft sicherlich nochmal ein Bild sehen, indem ich mit diesen T-Shirt herum laufen werde. Und ja, ich werde es gewiß zwischen durch einige Male gewaschen haben. Also da könnt Ihr Euch wirklich ganz sicher sein.

Oh, and by the way...George really is THE one and only.

No comments: